Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wild Life Sighting

So I saw a black bear on my way home from work last week and a moose on the way home yesterday. This is besides the gang of deer I've seen on the side of the road over the last couple weeks. Of all the animals the moose is the only that made me nervous when passing. Those things are behemoths! My co-work told me a story about having her pick-up totalled after getting hit by a moose.

I'm getting settled into my job. I decided to take tomorrow off so Jon and I can spend some time together, go do some exploring in Thunder Bay. I actually feel kind of sad that I won't be at work tomorrow. I'm gonna miss my kids, and my co-workers.

Here are some shots of some wild flowers I shot in our yard and on our hike with Jon's family.

Sincerely,
- Beth

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I especially love the flower second from the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm planning to put that one on our wall.

    ReplyDelete